You can take the girl from the farm, but you can’t take the farm from the girl.
We farm girls are a rare breed indeed.
As you can see, someone came up with this fun recipe. Note: non of which includes sugar and spice and everything nice. While every girl has a bit of that in the mix, I’m sure, farm girls are so much more.
For fun, here are 10 ways Farm Girls Rock:
1. Don’t let the eyeliner and perfume confuse you, a farm girl can go from makeup to mud in three seconds flat.
2. Besides being beautiful, farm girls are strong willed and independent. They don’ t take no for an answer and never… ever… tell a farm girl she can’t do something because she’s a girl!
3. Farm girls work just as hard, if not harder then farm guys. They get up before the sun and are the last ones to slip under the bed covers at night.
4. Farm girls are free to roam their pastures and explore who they will become. They’re dreams are not limited to the end of the dirt road, rather they begin there.
5. Farm girls can mend fences as well as they can nurse sick calves back to health.
6. Farm girls are loyal and dependable. They don’t run when the going gets tough, but rather put on their boots and shovel the muck out.
7. A real farm girl doesn’t care what color your tractor is just as long as you let her drive it.
8. Farm girls are creative, they can instantly think of over a dozen ways to recycle leftover baler twine and fetch the best prices at market.
9. Farm girls are among the best multitask and organizers known to man. They can milk cows, feed, and keep track of individual cows all at the same time. Not to mention all the while waiting for their nails to dry.
10. Farm girls are among the most sought out females for marriage because they’re raised to work hard, have small town values, and honor their commitments.